High net worth or high capital value divorces involving division of assets and property of significant worth between persons, may be complicated due to identification of property separation or community property. Equitable distribution between the two divorcing parties is required, including mitigation of threat to personal asset and property value.
Our team of attorneys, are experienced in providing necessary expertise to successfully resolve cases with high value property and asset division. Married persons invest in property and assets that may accumulate in worth over time.
Courts in Arizona identify the following property and assets as “high value”:
- Vehicles, including cars, airplanes, and yachts
- Real estate and property
- 401K, Investment and security portfolios
- Retirement-delayed pensions
- Commercial or business partnerships
Equitable property and asset division in divorce cases is essential for preserving individual ownership integrity, so that one divorcing party does not gain unfair financial advantage over the other. Separate property assets are those of significant value owned by one party involved in the divorce, and include:
- those owned by the person prior to matrimony
- pre-nuptial gifts or inheritance of property and/or assets
- separate property associated assets, such as proceeds from a house sale prior to marriage
- divorcing party agreement on separate property assets
High Net Worth Divorce Attorney
If you are experiencing a divorce and have a high net worth that you are concerned about, get in touch with us for a free consultation about your situation. We successfully resolve divorce cases while preserving client worth.
Cantor Law Group have over 70 years of combined experience . We take pride in representing our clients in court and providing quality legal service to achieve the best results for them. Our firm can be reached 24 hours a day at (602) 254-8880.